Tuesday 5 May 2009

Cakes


Being the very lucky girl that I am, I am surrounded by many very talented friends. Not only am I lucky that my friends are talented but also that they are incredibly generous. Many of them have offered up these wonderful talents in the run up to our big day. One of these generous gifts has been given by my lovely, lovely friend and bridesmaid Jodi whom is cooking our carrot cake wedding cakes. I had been racking my brains for quite some time about how to display these wonderful cakes... Until I found these beautiful American milk glass cakestands from Re-Found Objects. I have always had a soft spot for milk glass and these cakestands are a beautiful example of how elegant and unique it can look. Not only that but the colour could have been made with our colour scheme in mind. Their website is filled with a million and one things I will one day own. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment